The two major programs of the college are Liberal Arts and Sciences, and Education.
The Liberal Arts and Sciences program aims to provide students with the complete knowledge of the arts and sciences so that they may have genuine understanding of the world, the society they live in as well as the purpose of life. Furthermore, students are provided with artistic skills and a sense of responsibility that they may be sensitive to the needs of the society and the concerns of their fellowmen. Armed with acquired intellectual and artistic values, the students are expected to live in service to their country.
The specific objectives of the program are as follows:
- To train students in such a way to acquire a mastery of the
subjects areas in their respective disciplines.
- To form persons who will actively participate in the socio
political development of our country.
- To instill among students the value of understanding others and
the importance of interacting with people in the society.
- To provide an educational program that would enhance the
intellectual and creative faculties of the students through
meaningful leaning experience.
The educational program envisions to produce teachers of the elementary and secondary levels who are able to pass the licensure examination, to demonstrate efficiecy in their profession, and to embody the societal ideas and values in the service of the community and the country.
The program specifically seeks to fulfill the following objectives pursuant to its mission/vision:
- To provide the students sufficient and relevant knowledge and
skills necessary to meet the moral and legal standards of their
- To develop the students awareness and acceptance of the relevance
in becoming beholders, molders and transmitter of the values, truth
social responsibility, work ethics, self reliance, nationalism, global solidarity and spirituality for themselves and for the good of their
future clients and the society.
- To orient and develop the inclination of the students towards research
in order to contribute to the development of better teaching-learning
process and for the progress of society.
- To actualize the students’ aspirations to serve the community through extension services.
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology (BSPsy)
- Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication (ABMC)
- Bachelor of Elementary Education (BEED)
- General Education
- Special Education
- Early Childhood Education
- Bachelor of Secondary Education (BSED)
- Biological Science